Higher Education Consulting Services
Since 2005, our firm has been helping leaders in higher education to achieve their goals in a complex and highly competitive environment.
We have worked with more than two dozen Canadian universities, colleges, government departments, associations and agencies to help them advance their goals. These are some typical projects:
- Developing strategic plans and advising on strategic options
- Analyzing budgets and developing financial plans
- Preparing persuasive proposals that are backed by evidence
- Working with organizational units to improve results
- Facilitating meetings and retreats for governing boards and senior executives
- Consulting with stakeholders through meetings, one-on-one interviews, and online
FOR OUR GOVERNMENT CLIENTS
Government of Canada
David Trick and Associates is a pre-qualified Supplier to the Government of Canada and has been awarded a ProServices Supply Arrangement in Category 9.15 Facilitator / Consultant.
Government of Ontario
(including Broader Public Sector colleges and universities)
For the benefit of clients in the Ontario Public Sector and the Broader Public Sector, we offer these Vendor of Record arrangements.
Research and evaluation services
David Trick and Associates is a Vendor of Record for research and evaluation services for the Ontario Ministry of Education and Ministry of Colleges and Universities (VOR agreement number 1113/OSS_00496830).
Learning and training services
David Trick and Associates is a Vendor of Record for learning and training services for the Ontario Public Service (VOR agreement OSS_00536904). Our firm is qualified in these topic areas:
- Policy and government
- Management and leadership development
- Accessibility, diversity and inclusion
- Human rights, workplace discrimination and harassment
- Business communications
- Writing and editing