Higher Education Consulting Services
Since 2005, our firm has been helping leaders in higher education to achieve their goals in a complex and highly competitive environment.
We have worked with more than thirty Canadian universities, colleges, government departments, associations and agencies to help them advance their goals. These are some typical projects:
- Developing strategic plans and advising on strategic options
- Analyzing budgets and developing financial plans
- Preparing persuasive proposals that are backed by evidence
- Working with organizational units to improve results
- Facilitating meetings and retreats for governing boards and senior executives
- Consulting with stakeholders through meetings, one-on-one interviews, and online
FOR OUR GOVERNMENT CLIENTS
Government of Canada
David Trick and Associates is a pre-qualified Supplier to the Government of Canada and has been awarded a ProServices Supply Arrangement in Category 9.15 Facilitator / Consultant.
Government of Ontario
(including Broader Public Sector colleges and universities)
David Trick and Associates is a Vendor of Record for Research Services for the Ontario Ministry of Education, Ministry of Colleges and Universities, and Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development (VOR agreement 17815). Our firm is qualified in the areas of Postsecondary Education, Secondary Education, Labour Market Analysis, Employment Services, Adult Education/Literacy and Basic Skills Training.